Sunday, October 15, 2006

i like!!

watch reruns of autumn in my heart today.
one of my fav korean drama series
lame lame i know
and then there's this trailer about a new malay movie
tittled 'cinta'
i saw the ad at kl sentral the other day
looks like a copy cat version of my fav movie-love actually-
hurmmmm is it any good?
malay movies are usually *thumbs down*
no offense but it's true
there are some that is good but mostly...
nway, had a haircut today
go trim my fringe for this coming raya
so sort of raya hair
ahaks...raye pon nk rambut baru<--poyo
it felt so nice, ade org basuhkan rambut pastu blowkan lawa2
now my hair is soft n straight again
nnt blk umah mesti my mum tegur
"kak g straighten rambut ker?"
note:she doesn't approve of me doing sumthing to my hair other than cutting it
nway, i feel so damn fabulous to the max
*syok sndri sungguh minah nih*

2 comments:

HafizChan said...

huu, streten rambut ke...cool. cute dok? raya balik mana weis? pasni nak blah dari malaysia ke?

CT DALILAH said...

blow je la...aku kan sentiasa cute-ahaks-perasan wehhh...raye mestila balik kelate n trg, mane bley lupe kampung halaman sndri...ko raye kat besut ker apih?thn dpn aku blah dr mesia nih...bubye la yer seme